Saturday 18 February 2012

Sophie One Treats

Today I had a lovely impromptu visit from the one and the only Sophie 1,  I lived with Sophie my first year at uni. We got our nick names, Sophie 1 and Sophie 2, when we signed up the gym, and since then the names have pretty much stuck.

Sophie is a lovely baker and is always whipping something up, so when she turned up at my door, I was excited to see what she made. This time she made two types of muffins, Pumpkin seed and Banana with Wheatgerm and Rocky Road Muffins. Good to balance out the bad.

Pumpkin Seed, Banana and Wheatgerm 

This delightful treat is guilt free, perfect for a breakfast or elevenses, the fact that pumpkin seed and banana is good to keep them naughty munchies at bay. Im saving this one for after my work out tomorrow.

Rocky Road 

This is more of a naughty indulgence, This is the first one that I tried. I brewed us each a cup of tea and we had a good catch up and swapped stories of our recent adventures. This treat was lovely, not to overwhelming on the chocolate, and of course the company made it even better. 

Bon Appétit



No comments:

Post a Comment